What is #GivingTuesday?
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving that allows individuals the opportunity to give back to their community. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday end-of-year giving.
How can I help Southfield Youth Assistance on Giving Tuesday?
Contributions to Southfield Youth Assistance on #GivingTuesday will allow us to continue providing services to youth and their families. Your dollars stay in the Southfield and Lathrup Village community to help our young people, the leaders of tomorrow.
1. Make a Donation on November 29th
Please consider making your year-end gift on November 29th (or today).
Every little bit helps.
2. Share with your Friends.
- Help us spread the word: tell you friends about Southfield Youth Assistance’s participation by using the #GivingTuesday hashtag on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Share and like posts about #GivingTuesday on Southfield Youth Assistance’s social media outlets. (See sample tweets/posts below)
- Send an email sharing your enthusiasm for Southfield Youth Assistance's participation in #GivingTuesday to your friends, colleagues, and family members.
Sample Social Media Posts:
- Join me in supporting Southfield Youth Assistance this #GivingTuesday. Learn more at southfieldya.org/giving-tuesday
- Perfect antidote to overspending on #BlackFriday? #GivingTuesday is coming on Nov 29! Celebrate with us southfieldya.org/giving-tuesday
- Let’s make a difference in the lives of the youth of Southfield and Lathrup Village while being part of a global day of giving. #GivingTuesday.
- Ever thought one day of giving thanks isn’t enough? Get ready for #GivingTuesday! southfieldya.org/giving-tuesday
Social Media Graphics
Simply right-click on the image that you want to use below and click "Save" or "Save As."